CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,263
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 874,089

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hey Anna,

How's your vege patch going? Sounds yummy....I haven't been to the markets for over a month so I haven't had anything 'fresh'. All the fruit in the major shops seem to have 'wax' on them or seem 'last season'. Kiwi fruit is just about the only thing that seems 'untouched' at the moment so I've really been getting into them along with lettuce which is always fresh and sweet.

Still bleeding, get my broken tooth cut out on Wednesday (ehhhh!) but the morgellons has 'gone'....I have literally NO symptoms...I know I always say this and then they come back with a vengence...but I have no 'crawling' under the skin, no granuels, no specks....I do however have about 4 residual 'sores' that are healing on my chest area of all places.

I have managed to SLEEP... wunderbar!!! I could really get used to this!!! Did however have a migraine that lasted all weekend...however after raiding the receptionist for all her 'drugs' this morning at school..(panadol I think) it lifted around 6pm this evening....life is good...

I don't know what has brought about this respite again...If it was the 'olive leaf extract, the zinc, the salt and vit c, the honey and cayene pepper, the tea tree oil, the H2o2, the olive oil, the MANY showers using NEEM soap, and Patchouli soap,
....I don't know....but I seem to get rid of it ....(It's not coming back this time!!!!)....

Hope you are having a better time too my friend
Much love
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

14.203 sec, (1)