CureZone   Log On   Join
Olive leaf tincure

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
eidos Views: 1,257
Published: 14 years ago

Olive leaf tincure

I just recieved the tincure and went to your website to look more into the dosage, but it seems that page is gone. That page that had the entire product list in green letters and a little bit about most of the products on the end. Has that really been removed or i just failed to find it?

Anyway, how much should i use daily for immuneboosting and a little cleasnig? Also, it says "olive leaf tree leaves and root bark". My english is not that great so the root bark confuses me...i know you didn't cut the roots of an olive tree :)) Is the another epxression for the bark of the branches? Why bark?

And finally, to remove alcohol (from olive leaf tincure and the kidney cleanse tincure) it says to pour hot owater over it. Is it ok if it's boliling water, or would boling hot destory some of the properties?

Thank you,

Eidos

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)