CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

jmsthrd Views: 67,540
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 87,524

Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

I too was diagnosed with calmydia in mid-September. Long story short, my husband and I were separated last year. I had a boyfriend with whom I slept with maybe 6 times in 6 months and then in July, my husband and I began to work on our marriage. We slept together 1 time in that month and HAVE NOT slept together since then. I had asked BOTH men to get tested and BOTH came back negative. Both men went to the same doctor and both were tested through urine. Seems strange to me... since I KNOW that I haven't slept with anyone else. Oh, and yes, my husband did also have one intimate relationship while separated, and she doesn't have it either?? Strange but true. If you hear more... please post. Thanks!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I too was diagnosed with calmydia in mid-September. Long story short, my husband and I were separated last year. I had a boyfriend with whom I slept with maybe 6 times in 6 months and then in July, my husband and I began to work on our marriage. We slept together 1 time in that month and HAVE NOT slept together since then. I had asked BOTH men to get tested and BOTH came back negative. Both men went to the same doctor and both received were tested through urine. Seems strange to me... since I KNOW that I haven't slept with anyone else. Oh, and yes, my husband did also have one intimate relationship with separated, but she too doesn't have it?? Strange but true. If you hear more... please post. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)