CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 65,341
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 87,607

Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

I understand exactly what you mean. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and have been tested twice in that time. Both times my tests came back negative. I go to the doctor for cramping and abnormal uterine bleeding and my chlamydia screen comes back negative! The cramping and AUB was symptoms, which I never would've guessed. I know I haven't been with anyone and I know he wouldn't/hasn't, so I go and get another screen done by a different doctor and make him go as well. Again mine comes back positive and his...negative! I just don't understand, neither of us have gone outside the relationship and we were having sex the entire time, so how did I get it and he didn't??? There has to be another way that it is transmitted...

It has been driving me crazy, so I've been every website I can go to. Everything states the only way to get it is sexually transmitted, however there were a couple sites that stated you can get it in your throat. Sounds odd but what if you shared a drink with someone who had it in their throat?? Kinda gross, I know. It also stated that if the bug has just enter the body when you get tested it is a possibility that the test would come out negative because it hasn't had ample time to enter your blood stream... I guess with urine that might work. But what if it's true and you cut your hand, something ridiculous like that??? Someone let me know if they have anything... I need to find out how???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)