CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Tony! How have you been? (N/M)

Views: 1,997
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 876,173

Re: Hi Tony! How have you been? (N/M)

Hello mackenzie2 im still not doing to well how bout ureself, i went to heavy into the rebounder sessions and have messed my lower back up so now i cant do any exercise.

I had flu at the weekend but i believe this was die-off in some way, nd i believe my tonsils are connected to this somehow. The ozone water puts the sore tonsils away in seconds. The rebounding sessions was giving me real die-off in the tonsils.

Im doing iodine, supplementing vit bs, wheatgrass,sprulina,ozone. And am away to purchase some selenium,l-methione(sp) and a few other things. I have humaworm on the way.

Have sent away 2 hair mineral tests to different companies and then hopefully i can rule out mercury as this maybe the problem.

I have a zapper but i just dont know how useful it is, ive never used it long enough for benefits.

Stil have sore lymph everywhere which can only show my bodys fighting chronic infections of some sort and no doctor seems to care.

Thanks for asking again mate:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.828 sec, (1)