CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello Jeff--couple quick questions!

ksbradley Views: 1,522
Published: 14 years ago

Hello Jeff--couple quick questions!

I just started reading through all of the posts here, and at the lifeforce website. Seems like great stuff, and although candida is not a big problem with me--I will do this plan later in the year. Great stuff.

My questions are:
1)What are your thoughts on the following--a)Q-Link(or others like it), b)EMF reducers for electronics like cell phones, and c)the makers diet.?
2)I use an infrared sauna(which has helped my health a lot) to sweat, as well as doing a detoxing alkalizing bath consisting of 1.5 cup epson salts, half cup baking soda and half cup hydrogen peroxide.
Also quite often when I get out of the shower I spray my body with a diluted hydrogen peroxide spray.
What are your thoughts on that?
and 3)I read that you take 900mg of Co-Q10 a day. I want to start taking it as I get heart flutters that wake me in the middle of the night---Would I still see benefits taking, say, 180(3x60) MG per day. I just cant wrap my head around taking that much.

Thanks

KEVIN
Cool

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)