CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Hepatitis Epidemic (You may have it and not know it!)

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Tony Isaacs Views: 2,256
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 876,597

Re: The Hepatitis Epidemic (You may have it and not know it!)

You might wish to consider adding the oleander remedy and the three anti-oxidants used in the Berkson study too - but it sounds like you are doing well and you are to be congratulated for your discipline and progress.

One thing to keep in mind about CS - which I love and have a very close friend who makes the best on the planet - and that is that you need to supplement it from time to time with some good probiotics as CS is not selective when it comes to wiping out both good and bad intestinal bacteria.

Just FYI - I am working in collaboration with the sister of the man who devised the home remedy version of the nerium oleander extract and with the my friend who makes the CS according to a unique way he devised. What we are working on is an oleander extract that uses CS as both a preservative (instead of the normal apple cider vinegar or vodka the recipe calls for) and aloe vera juice. It should be a very healthy combo. Stay tuned!

Live long, live healthy, live happy!

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.512 sec, (1)