i found what you suggested. again thanks
here is the recipe- and the link http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=168488
this is located on the bottom half of the link.
My sis and I do an easier flush than what I have seen posted here at Curezone. This flush is best done when one is juice fasting, and parasite purging but fasting is not necessary. I have done it eating normally, and also when fasting... works either way.
1. Drink apple juice (organic/freshly juiced) at least 4 times a day for 3 days. (Two Malic Acid capsules can be substituted for a glass of apple juice on occasion.)
2. The evening of the 3rd day drink 2 oz. of olive oil mixed with 4 oz. of fresh lemon juice or grapefruit juice.
3. Lie down on your right side for 20 minutes, keeping your right knee as close to your chest as you can. (This position opens the pathway to your gallbladder. so the olive oil and lemon can work to dissolve and clean out any stones that have been forming.
4. Before going to bed, drink a 10 or 12 oz. bottle of magnesium citrate. (Purchase in the laxitive section of any drug store for under $!.50)
5. When you wake up in the morning expect to pass what might be referred to as sludge. I have passed all different sizes of stones.
This protocol is the easiest that I have seen. It comes from Dave Frahm's book A Cancer Battle Plan. Dave Frahm tells me that it is especially important to flush your liver if the gallbladder has been removed.