CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Tony! How have you been? (N/M)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
mackenzie2 Views: 2,061
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 876,304

Re: Hi Tony! How have you been? (N/M)

Hi Tony!

I'm so sorry about your back! If it would help, I have a friend who is heavy into weight lifting who told me that it helps to use a back brace for some exercises. Maybe a back brace would help if you like to rebound. You can get them at any sports store, or I would think over the internet.

I'm so glad you are going to try Humaworm, and I hope so much that it is as helpful to you as it has been to me. It's the only thing I've tried that really gave a knock out punch to my skin yeast infection, even to the patch of yeast on my forehead that would not budge no matter what. I've tried putting everything on it, and even with taking Nystatin, it lived on and on. But after I tried Humaworm, it died and I have no evidence of yeast on my forehead at all. Just the fact that Humworm worked so well that it killed that yeast patch has made me a real believer. I did get some hives on my hands and some pink bumps on my upper right leg beginning the third week of the cleanse that intensified through the end of the cleanse, but they are healing now. At any rate, I'll take that over the yeast any day. What a joy to be rid of it! I wonder if it is the Black-Walnut in Humaworm that is so helpful because, according to this article, Black-Walnut has been shown to be even more effective than a commonly prescribed antifungal. But I notice that this article also mentions other antifungals as being helpful that are also in Humaworm like pau de arco and clove:

http://www.peacefulmind.com/candidiasis.htm

About your lymph system getting backed up, I've read that messaging can help. I didn't keep any particular articles on this, but I ran into that technique several times in my reading on the internet about health issues related to the lymph system. The idea is to message the lymph passages to their exit spot to help the body to move the toxins (or infection) out of your body. So, you might try that. I'll see if I can find some aritcles on that by Googling some search terms I might be able to think up.

I'm so glad to hear that you are trying a lot of techniques to get healthier. I've come to believe that keep trying different options until you find the "silver bullet" is the only way out of this!

Take care!

Maczenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.516 sec, (2)