CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need Guidance!!!!

cherokee_girl Views: 2,013
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,087

Re: I need Guidance!!!!

Ah yes, in general sure!
I finally have more energy every day. The brainfog is gone. Very rarely do I get the "my arms and legs feel so heavy" feeling,but it was a long time ago since I last felt it.
Even if I sleep less, I am not that terribly tired during the day as I used to be.

I began to take the probiotics only a few days ago,so i cant tell you anything about that yet.

I could never ever imagine myself eating so much veggies - though I never really refused to eat them but then it was mainly a sallad with a sandwich or some veggie dish I cant translate from Hungarian - cooked with flour - that I had.
Now I steam them, cook them, eat them with brown rice or pasta , make up new recipes etc etc.
It helps a lot - I used to feel so hungry every day , you know how it is when you are on the diet,and you cant eat so much meat or potatoes or bread at all, though you were used to doing so.
Now that problem is solved too.
I added almonds,pumpkin seeds,linseeds etc to my diet too. It also helps when I feel like snacking.

I havent tried fasting yet cos i am still way too skinny.

Right now I'm trying to deal with sth that seems to have caused this yeast overgrowth with me, hope I can find what's causing me health problems and beat this beast for ever.

Hope it works out for you too. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)