CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Tony! How have you been? (N/M)

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
mackenzie2 Views: 2,102
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,028

Re: Hi Tony! How have you been? (N/M)

Here you go, Tony! Here are two links on the lymph system and the benefits of message:

http://www.mesupport.bigstep.com/generic242.html

http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Massage/cassar39.htm

It's so wonderful that you have found out that parasites are the cause of your problems! As I'm sure you've read, yeast and parasites go hand in hand because the acidic waste of each disrupts the PH balance of the gut, which creates a conducive environment for the other to survive and thrive. I've also read that the toxic waste of yeast can be a cause of depression. If so, that might also be the case with parasites. So hopefully, getting rid of the parasistes (and the yeast at the same time) will be a big help to you there.

When you start Humaworm, you might experience a healing crisis the first week, but that will subside. The first week, I had a terrible time with skin yeast popping out all over my legs. That was when I knew that Humaworm was working because it seemed like it was pushing all of the yeast out of my body where I could treat it topically. Luckily, after the first week, the yeast outbreaks subsided.

I found the diagrams of the lymph system at the links very interesting because from the third to the fourth week on Humaworm, I noticed that my lymph system was particularly draining at a point between my thumb and forefinger. Toward the end of taking Humaworm, I had a lot of lymph drainage that accumulated at this point in particular, which I think caused the hives. The hives got so bad, though, that the lymph fluids actually broke through my skin there and drained to the outside. There must have been a lot of toxins being moved out to cause this! All of that is healing now, though, and you'd never even know now that I had all of these hives.

Of course, it could be that the hives were caused by an allergic reaction to Humaworm, but I don't think so. My allergic reactions usually involve my sinuses, not my lymph system; and if it had been an allergy, I think I would have had this reaction to Humworm earlier, rather than later on. I was also thinking that hives might have happened because my liver got so backed up with toxins that the lymph system was the only other place my body had to push the toxins out. I guess it doesn't really matter why it happened, though, because as Humaworm says, better out than in! And even more importantly, I've been free of yeast ever since!

Let us know how you do on Humaworm! I'm eager to hear!

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (2)