CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox??

Views: 1,984
Published: 14 years ago

Detox??

I had no idea the detox would be so heavy this time around. I have no one around me who is raw, only ovo-lacto-veg. I've researched the nutritional aspect of it & all but...wow, these symptoms are worse than I had when I went veg.

Pimples on my face, arms, and scalp? Constipation, headaches, night sweats, body aches and odor???, and oh yeah....mood swings. I have to say the emotional component is the worst. I have stuff surfacing that I haven't thought about in over 10 years, and I can't get them out of my head....like the body is expelling them and FORCING me to deal with the trauma. Great stuff huh? Well, I have to say, if the detox. is this hard, I can't wait to see the benefits of this raw foodist life. Anyone else have a hard detox? Or am I just a freak, lol? I've only done it for about a week, anyone know when it stops?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)