CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mind over matter reflections

spicymama Views: 1,145
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,092

Re: mind over matter reflections

when i decide to do the cleanse i start to visualize how good i am going to feel afterwards. i try to remember how great it is for my sinuses to clear up and how i play my sports harder and faster and how it is almost spiritual for me. when i start my cleanse i try to cheer myself up when i feel low by remembering all these things. i now am very careful of what i eat and drink before the cleanse as i will never forget trying to do the swf after a night of binging on bbq ribs and all the rest of the party food. that morning after downing the swf on the first day of my cleanse i was doubled over on the couch groaning and just in the most intense pain until the swf made it past the mass of food. i am on day one of my cleanse today and i don't have the caffeine headache and my swf went the smoothest it ever has. i feel very excited today. like i usually do. i don't feel the usual toxin effects such as cranky, tired, flu like feeling i actually feel great this time around. i hope this whole cleanse goes this great but i do know that every day is different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)