CureZone   Log On   Join
New Hep-C Online Study Pays $50

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Tony Isaacs Views: 1,522
Published: 14 years ago

New Hep-C Online Study Pays $50

I got this in my mail moments ago and am passing it along:

To whom it may concern;

My name is Jason Cutler, and I'm writing you from MedQuest Facilities and Recruiting, Inc, here in Chicago.  I'm writing you today regarding a market research study we're conducting with patients who've been diagnosed with Hepatitis C. The study is done on-line, takes about 45 minutes, and we do compensate the participants with a $50 honorarium. 

Rather than rudely poster a flyer announcing this study on message boards, I'm forwarding it to you, in case you think there are any members of your group who might be interested. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding either the study or MedQuest, please don't hesitate to write back.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

HEPATITIS C PATIENTS NEEDED
for Paid On-line Survey

MedQuest, a medical market research company, is looking for individuals who have been diagnosed with chronic Hepatitis C to participate in an anonymous on-line market research survey.

Participants will receive $50 if they qualify for and complete a 45-minute survey.

Upon survey completion, qualified respondents will be entered into a lottery of 500 people with a chance to win an additional $500.

Please log onto http://www.hepcsurvey.com/ to complete the survey

To learn more about MedQuest, you can visit us at:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.344 sec, (4)