CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
zyxw Views: 15,315
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,537

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

Friday! Yeh!!! Have to start writing report cards this weekend (ehhhh!!!) Still have 3 tests I'd like to give the kids and then work out their grades (bell curves and all that...ehhhhh...!!) BUT.....it is still the weekend and I can sleep in tomorrow! Yehhhhh!!! Our weather is BEAUTIFUL....our tropical winters are the BEST!

Thank you for your bone soup recipe...I'll make some tomorrow...!!!Yum.....

With regards to those liver stones ...better out than in I say!!

Those rotten cocoon things!!! I gave a great collection of them (over 50) to the Trop. Med guy (he still hasn't gotten back to me...still busy with Dengue Fever stuff)...so I know what you are on about! Glad to hear it was only one...

The stuff in your face...I really think it was the tea tree oil and the neem soap I was using and the nightly oil massages that literally went on for hours that go rid of mine....is it those black things and the 'glass grits'??? I wish I could send you some of the neem soap I've been using and also some of the patchuli soap...I've also been washing my clothes daily in 'Borax'....as you know....My place here echos literally....I have NOTHING much in it....I have been symptom free now for just over a week and my sleep has returned to normal...after a year almost of virtually no sleep....This 'thing' as you know really did have to have 'everything' thown at it..to make it 'retreat' and finally....LEAVE!!!!!

How's the activity in your nose??? Has it abaited??? and ....are you still using your Gentian Violet?

I went to one of those 'boutique' shops a few weeks ago and gave into buying a bottle of liquid 'air perfume'...now, I am not into this stuff at all usually...but it was NATURAL and French....so of course I had to buy some. You have wooden 'reed' type things (about 30cm long) (6 of them) that stick into the liquid and you turn them over in the morning and in the evening....It really does make my apartment smell beautiful and crisp and fresh when I walk in of an evening and I turn them over when I leave in the morning... (quite expensive but something I really like....I don't usually like 'perfume' type stuff but this is just 'deliciious' and 'fresh'.....I don't know if this has anything to do with the 'things' leaving...but it has all happened around the 'same time'...so I will mention everything in case it helps....

Still bleeding but I go to the doctors (hospital) finally next Thursday when they will put the Merina thing in....I'll see how I go and if it stops the bleeding...I just wish I didn't have to have anything artificial...but this is just too long....I've been taking their tablets for the last month and a bit...but they haven't done anything ....

I bought some beautiful fresh watermellon the other night and thought of you...hope the wind dies down and you can find an alcove to hide behind and get some 'sun and surf'....I'm a bit of a 'beach bunny' too..I thrive in the summer...we have an island about 4 kms off our beach that we used to spend 3weeks every Christmas on and 'just turn native'!!! I think that's why I'm starting to get some marks on my skin....all those summmers in the sun...but hey!!! what priceless memories!!!

Hope the summer up your way 'thins these things out' and they 'LEAVE'...(hey! Love the snorkel idea!!!:)

Sending the best of thoughts
Your friend

Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.907 sec, (2)