CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena needs to be stopped

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
SharN Views: 1,834
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,542

Re: mirena needs to be stopped

The problem is that people are being dismissed by their doctors when they bring up these as potential side effects. It doesnt even list them on the pamphlet. It just names PID, cysts and perforation. Which are of course the most serious ones. Then it says see your dr for a complete list. But the dr's apparently arent educated enough from the Mirena representatives.

The same problem is what happened with Norplant. Now its no longer available in the US.
"On August 26, 1999, after winning 3 jury verdicts, 20 pretrial summary judgments and the dismissal of 14,000 claims, Wyeth offered out-of-court cash settlements of $1,500 each to about 36,000 women who contended that they had not been adequately warned about possible side effects of Norplant such as irregular menstrual bleeding, headaches, nausea and depression. Wyeth said that most of the plaintiffs experienced routine side effects described in Norplant's labeling information."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norplant

I took a survey/poll on another board of Mirena users and who loved it and who hated it due to side effects. There was 60 girls who had the device and participated and 38 had side effects and 22 didnt. Thats way more than 1%. I believe there are more women out there with the side effects but are being dismissed by healthcare professionals. I am planning on posting it on another board too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)