CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Bythc Views: 15,359
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,617

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Bunty,

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head, glass grit and black things, that is what is around my eyes and all over the rest of my face. I must say it has been worse. You mentioned you were getting spots. Are they kind of a light brown to dark brown and seem a little raised off your skin? What's with the cocoon things, I'm glad I don't have them coming out by the hundreds anyway. Been there done that. The lemon and water seems to bringing more stuff out anyway. The sooner the better this stuff has taken so much away from the last three years of my life. On the other hand I have learned alot. Doctors suck number one.

We have a high off the coast and some tropical looking system up north of the high. This is causing the wind to blow like a bat out of hell. The ocean is like a washing machine and you are like a sock in it. There were fires near the springs so I havn't got to go there and the price of gas is really high here right now. A public pool near me opens up this weekend, I think the clorine in the pool kills it so I guess that will be my line of attack this weekend. Hardly anyone goes there so it is nice.

The nose thing has been alot better since I dumped the gentian voilet in it for that week, but it is not totally gone. My nose will run if I bend down sometimes now, it did happen everytime and then run several time throughout the day for no reason. Have to get some sleep .

LOve Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.516 sec, (1)