CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NEED ADVICE!! I am 4 weeks pregnant still nursing my 18 month old and about 50 pounds over weight. Many questions! Help :)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
newmother Views: 5,146
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,775

Re: NEED ADVICE!! I am 4 weeks pregnant still nursing my 18 month old and about 50 pounds over weight. Many questions! Help :)

Thank you for your advice! I would love a home birth! I have been calling around though and no midwife will take me because VBACs are illegal in Arizona. Perhpas I am crazy but I feel like having a home birth would turn out better based on my hospital expereince. I am soo afraid of them setting me up for another C-section. I want to be able to move around and be free during my labor. As for weaning Jacob I have decided just to watch his ques and let him wean himself. I just can't see myself cutting him off yet. He is still a baby and at two I think he will still need to nurse. It depends on him. I really don't think I would mind nursing two babies. I love nursing. Its a very specail time. That is soo wonderful that your nursing twins. You are AWESOME!!!!!! We will see how things go, I will certainly keep you up dated. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms yet and I am not even tired yet. Is that strange? Well I take that back, the only thing I notice is that I am little more over heated. I hope everything works out with a VBAC. It would be soo much easier on my body and I could be my baby right away. I hated being separted from my son for the first hour of his birth. I still have soo many negative feelings towards the hopstial staff. I was alone in a room recovering crying for my baby and they kept telling me I could not see him until I recovered for at least an hour. I felt like I had been cheated. I felt soo alone and almost like I had been raped. I felt like I had no control, violated, and shameful. Very few people understand this. I really just don't want to have another C-section. I don't want to go through that again. I missed out on some important first moments with my son. I am praying that things work out better this time.

Any thoughts on weight loss during pregnancy. Do you think it would be safe to lose 5 lbs a month. I am about 50 pounds over weight and being a healthy weight improves chances for a VBAC. LEt me know what you think.

Sarah :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)