CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fecal body odor

askkelley Views: 14,123
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 882,668

Re: fecal body odor

Hi pooman,

I am not a doctor so if you feel you need an exam to check out the anus and rule out and check for disease then please do, it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Please go back and read my first recomendations again. I really believe that your diet (or the elimination of certain foods)is key to your problems along with cleansing to rid your body of toxins. If you have never cleansed before or if it's been a while you will benefit from the elimination and rebalancing of the colon and other vital organs. You may have Candida issues also, you should try the diet for awhile and see if it helps.

Unfortunatley I don't think that you are going to find a quick fix for your situation. I doubt there is a prescription or herbal formula that will control the odor to your satisfation....if there where such a "pill" you would have to ask yourself,"is this just a band-aid or is it actually addressing the root of the problem."

Have you made any changes to your diet since your first post? I'm curious to know what you are currently doing to correct the situation. I'm assuming that you are on the laxative the doctor gave you, is this helping you at all?

In the mean time I will ask around and see if I can come up with any other suggestions that may help your problem.

Namaste,

Kelley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.892 sec, (1)