CureZone   Log On   Join
On Day 2 of MC and Allergies KILLING ME! What can I do???

keiji777 Views: 1,144
Published: 15 years ago

On Day 2 of MC and Allergies KILLING ME! What can I do???

Hi All,
this is my 2nd day of the 2nd time i am doing the MC. the last time was a year and a half ago, and i vaguely remember getting the ITCHIES all over! and being cold all the time, but this time, I am fasting during allergy season. One of the main reasons i am doing it now is to try to overcome my allergies, but in the meantime i am suffering.
I can't breathe - my sinuses are stuffed. I keep sneezing LOUDLY and strong. My nose is constantly running. My eyes itch. My nose itches. My throat itches. and My eczema is flaring up. I usually take benadryl, but i suppose that would defeat the purpose of the fast. I shouldnt even be taking that chemical when I'm NOT fasting.
Is there anything I can do? Or do i have to just wait it out? I cant sleep at night because i cant breathe!
And the more i itch, the more things gross me out. Anything with a pattern - the pattern on a paper towel, a bunch of ants on the sidewalk - or i keep imagining there are bugs or worms on me. God, am I crazy?! but the more i itch the more i imagine, which makes me itch even more. I really hope the cleanse gets me over this OCD or whatever it is!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)