CureZone   Log On   Join
weird dream

Views: 1,214
Published: 14 years ago

weird dream

i had the weirdest dream last night...
i was living at my mums with my partner and children, somewhere along the lines my partner got stabbed in the chest in the middle of the night. by the time i had realised what had happened it was morning. my partner slept throught the whole thing. i called an ambulance and it seemed to take forever to come, by the time it came my partner was fading fast, they done something to him but he didnt want to be cut open and stitched up, i felt incredible sadness that he didnt want help and that he would rather die than be saved. after the ambulancemen had gone i kept going up and checking on him and he was still with me......then i woke up

as you can probably tell this has worried me as id never of thought to log on to a dreams site, i guess i am hoping that someone can explain this to me as im baffled

lil-lil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.235 sec, (1)