CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NEED ADVICE!! I am 4 weeks pregnant still nursing my 18 month old and about 50 pounds over weight. Many questions! Help :)

newmother Views: 5,093
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 883,756

Re: NEED ADVICE!! I am 4 weeks pregnant still nursing my 18 month old and about 50 pounds over weight. Many questions! Help :)

Hi Laura,
Thank you soo very much for your advice. I printed out your post. I used to take flax seed oil but I ran out. I have taken the oil off and on for about a year or so. Not every day, more like a few times per week. I will buy Cod liver oil next time I go the store though and take it daily. My prenatal contains 150mcg of iodine. Is that enough? It has 1000 mg of calcium and 400 mcg of folic acid. I also take a whole food supplment called juice plus. I have been taking juice plus in addition to the prenatals for the past 4 months. I am always good about taking my vitamins every day. I also have no symptoms this pregnancy as of yet and I am kinda worried about that. I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. With my first son I was nautious and tired all the time for the first 3 months. I have a lot of energy and I am walking every day. I do need to try to maintain my weight and I am going to do what you suggest with making sure I get plently of protien. If I have chicken, some kind of meat every day and eggs is that sufficient? My mother took brewers yeast when she was pregnant for protien but I can't find it anywhere. I am also going to start juiceing again, I just have to buy a new juicer because ours broke. Well I go the doctor tomorrow. Based on my last period date my due date is Jan 31st. Well thanks agian for your help. Have a wonderful day.:)

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.594 sec, (1)