Original Hulda Clark
Free Shipping on orders over $49

More
More
finallyfaith Views: 2,232
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 883,780

Re: Dr. Schultze's IF#1 causes terrible pain

hi, sorry to hear about your latest troubles. having read many of your past posts, my advice is this - stop doing any of the herbs/supplements/flushes/cleanses etc that you are doing. i feel like you are fighting against them emotionally. i feel like you are convinced that before you even start the protocol it will fail, i think that your attitude is that nothing will ever work for you. so you are fiercely fighting against the medicine you are taking. and when it doesn't work, well that just proves you were right all along.

i think you need to first and foremost get your spiritual/mental/emotional health straightened out before you address your physical symptoms. if you hate yourself, hate your life, hate the fact that you exist, then all the supplements in the world will not make you better. whatever you need to do to get emotionally healthy, do it. find a great therapist, learn to meditate, so some EFT, go to church/synogogue, have some sex, learn to forgive those who have hurt you, write a book, draw some pictures, go on a road trip, become a monk - whatever you need to do, do it.

you are hating the world right now and just getting hate back. someway somehow you have to learn to accept and love yourself and understand that you are loved by the Creator and cared for and cared about. if not, you will continue to get the results you are getting now.

your inner person needs healing right now, much more so than any physical aspect does.

the question of "why me????" is somewhat irrelevant. this is your life, it may suck, it may be totally and completely unfair, it may be make you sad and angry, but nevertheless - this IS your life! one way or another you have to accept where you are at and go from there.

as long as you are convinced none of the herbs ect you take will work, they wont. and the only way to become optimistic about your physical health is to become optimistic about your spiritual/emotional health.

i do believe others have said similar things to you in the past, but i felt like adding my two cents in anyway. i really do wish you well and hope you find healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)