CureZone   Log On   Join
Difficult Road - this site is a great step forward

flyboy737 Views: 1,977
Published: 15 years ago

Difficult Road - this site is a great step forward

I've had a difficult road with this BB & BO problem over the years. I have to watch everything i eat, staying away from spicy foods, any kind of salad dressing, not over dosing on grains, and of couse, being careful about intake of onions, garlic. etc. My problem is very closely associated with stressful situations. The odor is greatly intensified in a stressful environment, and greatly reduced when i am around a very relaxed atmosphere. I want you to know, that I am 100% behind finding a cure for each and everyone of us. This is an important step in trying to pool our intelligence and resources to bring this to end for everyone who has suffered. I've had to be very careful with the things I eat, especially at work. I'm an Airline Pilot for a major airline here in the US. So i watch my buddies eat a crew meal consisting of bar-b-qued steak or pasta with red sauce, while i'm eating a salad with no salad dressing. This is what I have to do to maintain some kind of control over this. I consider each one of you a friend even though we have never met, because of what we have had to endure. Most people may never know this, but we are actually hygiene pros! I can remember being on a trip, and after taking an intense shower, walking towards the hotel room door to meet the crew in the lobby, feeling myself sweating a stinky odor. It was so horrible - like a knife stabbing me emotionally over and over! I'm much better now, however, it requires a tremendous amount of attention. Thanks for your time! Take notice of one of the messages listed on this site by a lady named Whitney. It sounds like she is really going to get something done by bringing together our needs to find a solution. Lets pool together and find an answer to this serious problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)