CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How Fast?/ It is different for every person.

typhonblue Views: 1,448
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,069

Re: How Fast?/ It is different for every person.

I asked how fast mostly because whatever detox symptoms I'm getting are very mild. I'm not even sure they are detox!

Once I switched to Lugols from atomiodine my nasal drip seems to have cleared up considerably. Also my headaches are *only* assoicated with eye strain. If I don't strain my eyes I don't get headaches. The only difference is that now I seem to experience eye strain more often.

I also read of protocols that _start_ with 50 mg.

As for my base... I do a lot of intense exercise, I try to eat organic as much as possible. No fried foods or bread. I also do 1 coffee and 1 saline enema a day. Since I started the coffee enemas two months ago I've stopped expelling what I believe are gall bladder/ liver stones . Either I have no more or the rest have gone into hiding. With each enema I feel my gall bladder squishing, so I assume it's expelling something!

I'm going to try and do a more intense liver cleanse later on.

I'm just sussing out the potential effects of moving quickly also because, for some reason, my body has started to crave the taste of the Iodine water. Although I'm also scared of potential detox reactions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)