CureZone   Log On   Join
Well... I just seem to be constipated.

AnoxiaSan Views: 1,919
Published: 15 years ago

Well... I just seem to be constipated.

Hm. This is the first time I've ever recalled being constipated. I guess I could have been when I was a kid, but who thinks I remember that.

I started taking MiraLAX four days ago, Monday May 28, 2007. I dont know when my I began to notice that I may have been constipated. It may have happened about three days before I began MiraLAX.

Im really scared to take laxatives, and I was wondering if there are any other alternatives.

Im drinking and eating prunes like crazy. Im also having some milk, but when I drink milk, I become bloated, so its not much.

I think there might be something blocking it or something. Im able to squeeze out something, and its really watery. I think thats due to the laxative.

I was wondering if a store bought enema will help any. Also, I was wondering if you needed doctor approval for a colonic [colon hydrotherapy]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)