CureZone   Log On   Join
Very Nice Results with Gold

finallyfaith Views: 4,258
Published: 13 years ago

Very Nice Results with Gold

i have been using some Colloidal Gold recently and really enjoying the results. i previously used it and followed the directions on the bottle, which suggest one teaspoon a day. well that was quite a bit. this time around i decided to start with micro doses and work my way. i transferred the gold to a dropper bottle, and started with literally one drop a day. then worked my way up. at five drops, i could feel a very nice affect - mental alertness, a sense of "wakefulness" and nice energy flow. i have tried increasing the dosage, but 5 to 7 drops seems to be the optimal dosage for me.

another quirk i have done is adding just a pinch of citric acid , since minerals are absorbed better when bound to an acid. the citric most definitely helps, no question.

my theory is that for rare earth minerals like gold or silver, the goal is to take the smallest dose possible that still gives you a therapuetic affect. the C gold i have is only 15 parts per million, so five drops contains a VERY small amount of gold. but there is NO question i feel the affects.

gold's action is more mental than silver's is. its not really for specific physical ailments, but rather for boosting mental awareness. i like it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)