CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes, it is there,...BUT...

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
been there done that Views: 1,351
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,749

Yes, it is there,...BUT...

it does get clouded (Exactly my point) by misunderstandings and the rigors of life. It is only human nature (God says human nature is human folly/foolishness, God is one, we are many) that our understanding of what God really wants gets confused. It is not necessarily any sinister intentions that keep us from fully understanding God, it is that we (humanity) are a 'simple' people (Romans 6:19, "natural limitations"). There are many people who INTENTIONALLY CAUSE evil (they either blame it on the devil or someone else if possible). There are many who like to THINK they are justified in doing what they want and make a habit out of being reckless. Many others, all throughout history have simply been careless and felt comfortable teaching the bible as a "roadmap" to heaven instead of encouraging us to have "rivers of living waters" and a conscience. I'm only saying that we have come to misunderstand scripture because we were taught that God wants us to be intellectual scholars and regard COMMANDS and 'properness' (avoidance of sin) as a substitute for love in our personal relationship with Him. My heart does not profit from realizing that my brother has 'sinned' against a code of etiquette, or a code of table manners, etc., neither does it do my brother any good (it certainly causes alot of harm, shame and guilt). Neither do I resent what God says or have any reason to regard COMMANDS (my priority is what He WANTS/likes because I LOVE Him). We have been taught to think that our personal relationship with Him should only consist of compliance with rules, status, intellectual fame and self-righteousness. It is not our fault that we were taught that, but it will be if we remain in the "elementary doctrine of Christ" (Hebrews 6:1) after realizing that we can have a more intimate relationship with The Lord. All humanity was INITIALLY made in the image of God (yes, the capacity to love is inside us), but over time, that image has become obscured. As Christians, we are to revive that image and remember where we came from (with great fondness, He is our heritage and can do no wrong), but we cannot truly love God if we don't also love (respect) His handiwork (our fellow human being).

Sure it is a "black and white way" of looking at things (with no shadow or variation, Jesus came to create a DIVISION, take it or leave it, NONETHELESS, God wants us EACH to make the choice), that's why our PERSONAL relationships (personal DEVOTION) should not be THE SAME as each other (our OWN CHOICE, "that God may be eveything to everyone", 1 Corin. 15:28).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (2)