CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: from zig sorry bout the link

zig Views: 1,308
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,515

Re: from zig sorry bout the link

but i enjoyed all the resps, and the reason i asked the q about if God created evil was b/c on that site (that no one could get to) it says, that as far as God creating evil that it does not say that in the Bible but instead uses clamities,but i guess that could mean the same thing.
I have thought sometimes that evil was kind of an inclination that has to do with what might rise inside a person from making perhaps a negative choice or a certain thought pattern outside of Love, and especially outside of Gods Love and that might persuade an evil action.
No matter what tho,inclination or what have you, i have a deep Love for God and do have the ability to make choices knowing that He Loves me faithfully.
What ever force that does influence evil i`am one who in faith in Christ shall stand against.

kinda babbling here... ,but thnx to all for resps, and yes finallyfaith i do realize the edit thing, but i was doing all kinds of things at the same time pushing buttons on the volume control, and making popcorn, getting up and down,and all in the dark pretty silly stuff, i just laugh at myself all the time.:}

the KJV thing was on that site too.

Peace and Love to all here

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.264 sec, (1)