CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

zyxw Views: 15,366
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,516

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hey Anna,

Thought I'd drop in to say hi... (have had my head down and tail up with all the reports - am going to try and finish them all off by tomorrow..Sunday).

Well......how are the 'black things' and the 'glass grits' going? Hope you are fairing better than you were last post....

I started seeing 'small white spiderweb' type things floating through the air...put them between sticky tape and looked at them under the microscope....they are small 'spiders with wings' would you believe! sooooooooo small...they look like lint particles you see in the sunlight....when I tried to catch them they manouvered away so I knew they were not 'lint'.

I've started feeling the 'stinging' and 'crawling' sensations again....I brushed my skin into the white sink in the bathroom and the 'tell tale black dots' are back again....as when I shook out my clothes into the skink...I must be thankful though..I had a week virtually symptom free and was able to truely enjoy sound sleep.

You asked me about the spots on my skin....yes they are brown spots...very much like 'liver spots'...they have really sprung up all over my arms in the last year of this affliction...was virtually blemish free before this! (As I'm writing this..the 'sand grits' are back...ehhhh..I've got a bottle of Tea Tree oil once again in front of the monitor....

I'm also back to spraying the air (tried it with Windex today!) in the hope that the water particles in the mist will bring down these 'lint spider' type things that are floating around.

Everytime these things kick in I get 'hungry' for those salted pumkin seeds (shells and all) and I eat them by the handfull....I suppose this is my version of 'salt therapy' and I am getting lots of ruffage at the same time....

Anna I meant to tell you before....I have a very strange mark on my left upper cheek...I have had it since this 'thing' set in (I will not name it as I think I then give it power...silly I know...but)...anyhow...this mark is like a 2cm diameter perfect circle...it has a dot directly in the centre...It is as if somethig has 'pivittered' into a perfect circle from this centre dot point... just wondering if you have anything similar? I am also starting to get small 'spider veins' across my face...really bizaar...(all since the onset of...)...

Another teacher mentioned that I had been the topic of conversation in passing by concerned teachers....they had said something to the effect of..."She used to be quite pretty and healthy looking...I was quite shocked at her appearance...she really doesn't look well'.......well Anna as you know I hadn't slept for almost a year..had that 'frizzed hair' we all get and the 'skin crawls'etc.... and I suppose we just 'cope' with it all and don't realize the true affect it really has on our appearance....we just take it a day at a time....but it was quite interesting to note that such a dramatic change in my appearance was noted by someone who hadn't seen me for a year....you yourself don't realize the change over the year as you are too busy 'coping'..!!!

My 'tooth' is still sore..(had it taken out a week and a half ago...have had to make 2 emergency trips to the dentist since it's extraction....more money!!! something is just not right with it and it still throbs and hurts to the point of waking me out of my sleep....my poor body...you just want to laugh or cry...

My mum and dad came over today which was really good...they are SO healthy! My mum has been a rawarian for about 3 years now and is a Master Olympian...she's amazing..they both look fantastic for their age...Health retreats were mentioned...got me thinking...holidays coming up soon...(they're expensive....but I may treat myself...!!!)....

Well Anna, It's late and the eyelids are drooping...bed is looking goooooood!...You are always in my thoughts...hope all your little plants are doing well and a providing you with a healthy bounty...hope all you animals are flourishing as is Henriette...

Cheers my good friend
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.281 sec, (2)