CureZone   Log On   Join
My Cholesterol

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
paraboy Views: 6,252
Published: 14 years ago

My Cholesterol

I am posting my current Cholesterol results for future reference after liver flushing.
I was sick with gallstone problems weekly for over 5 years until I did one liver flush without the epsom salts and then, went to a lowcarb diet. I have been on the lowcarb diet for the most part ever since. My first Liver Flush, I got out over 200 stones but drank 3/4 cup olive oil. I had my gonads removed about 8 years ago and could no longer lose fat quickly on the lowcarb diet and my Dr will not prescribe male hormone replacement until my cholesterol is below 100.
After doing 3 liver flushes, my cholesterol was:
Total: 296
HDL: 61
LDL: 219
Triglycerides: 79 I am now, on my 6th Liver Flush and am finally starting to lose fat. My skin looks better and my brain fog is much less. I had a large brown mark like a liver spot on my back but this is totally gone now. I will post after my 10th Liver Flush with my cholesterol results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)