thanks, interesting reading. i always find it funny when people recommend drinking copious amounts of Colloidal Silver (as that site does) and claim its harmless, but that a tiny amount of gold will lead to dire consequences. i am not buying it.
as for it accumulating in the brain, yes its possible it does that because gold is a NECESSARY nutrient for proper brain functioning.
as for certain bacteria needing gold, well lots of bacteria need lots of minerals. to avoid ingesting all minerals that any pathogen might possibly use would mean stopping all mineral intake, not really feasible.
as for monoatomic elements, i agree, i dont mess with them and dont reccomend anyone else to either. colloidal and monoatomic are two different things. no one is really sure what the heck monoatomic is anyway, and none of the places the sell the stuff will ever give you a precised explanation of what in God's name they are selling you. i have been down the monoatomic road, i dont encourage anyone to do it.
most dont realize that gold is a naturally occuring element in the ocean and in our soils. you DO ingest gold, you are just unaware of it. any seafood product has gold in it, as do many soils and the food grown in them. unprocessed Sea Salt s like himalayan and celtic contain small amounts of gold.
i am comfortable with ingesting gold at thelevel i am, but do recommend everyone fully educate themselves on the subject, it may not be for everyone, individual resutls with vary.