CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is a hair mineral test really necessary?

josephr525 Views: 2,436
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,356

Re: Is a hair mineral test really necessary?

Hi,

Thanks for replying!

I've worked with him before and got good results, but I like to be a DIY'er as much as I can these days. I like to listen to my body and eat foods of different mineral composition when/if I feel I'm deficient. I don't want to have to pop a bunch of pills every day. That's not like Adam & Eve! :-)

The cal/mag tablets I've been taking are full of fillers that may not digest well, so it makes me wonder how much of this stuff is being stored in my body. I'm going to take liquid ionic mins like Concentrace and E-Lyte and hopefully get off the mineral pills.

The DD hair test sounds like a good idea. I may do another one of those. I've had several of them in my lifetime. I don't need to pay Dr. Wilson $150 to interpret it and then pay a lot for the supps he recommends. That may be fine for someone that earns lots of money, but I don't make enough so that I want to spend $1500 a year for a health coach.

Best of health to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)