CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Things to do to distilled water

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
SqueakyClean Views: 1,784
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,866

Re: Things to do to distilled water

I don't know. I've had a water distiller for about 2 years now. I don't do most of those things - I was just telling you the things I've heard of. I do have a Bible verse attached to the current use jar. I sometimes put it out in the sunshine. I sometimes add the rice to the receiving container as it is distilling, and leave it in until I drink it (1/2 day - 2 days). By the way, my rice does sprout in the water if I leave it 2 days, so it's not true that nothing will sprout in distilled water. I do add some real salt to specific cups of water but not to the whole batch. I make a lot of smoothies and teas with my water. But yeah, sometimes I just drink the plain distilled water. My aunt and uncle have started using the Water Max product in their distilled water.

I also want to look into the zeta thing, which is still new to me.

If you are interested in any particular method, I would recommend that you look it up on curezone, or ask some questions about it in an appropriate forum and hope to get some useful answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)