CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mineral Wraps *Edited*

finallyfaith Views: 2,589
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 888,506

Re: Mineral Wraps *Edited*

a few years back i went to the steamboat hot springs in steamboat co. now, there are two of hot springs in the area, the one downtown built up for the tourists, and the REAL one about 15 miles out of town. the real one is a very low tech affair, essentially just rocks built around a mineral spring. you pay your money and go into the (very) hot pool. wow!! all i can say is that that place gave me such a feeling of well being, it lasted all day. something about being in that highly mineralized water just felt "right." i would have stayed there all day. to this day i still feel like i want to find another place like that and visit it regularly.

i have no idea what specific minerals are in this wrap, and i see they say its a closely guarded secret. however, absorbing minerals directly thru your skin over your entire body is a GREAT thing to do in my opinion and experience.

now, why/how does it help ppl lose weight? i have no idea. maybe olree is right, EVERYTHING wrong with you can be traced back to a mineral deficiency. perhaps by absorbing the minerals thru your skin, they are delivered DIRECTLY to the area that needs them. its possible that when you ingest the minerals orally they mostly go thru your digestive tract and never find their way to the furthest reaches of your body. maybe by] delivering hte minerals directly to where the excess fat is, your body can finally utilize them and start moving that fat out.

i love the idea really. of course i have no idea whats in those wraps, so maybe if i found out the specific minerals they use i wouldn't be so thrilled, but the basic concept sounds great to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)