CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mineral Wraps *Edited*

fledgling Views: 2,132
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 888,506

Re: Mineral Wraps *Edited*

Molly,

Most people haven't thought about 'osmosis', which, as far as I understand, goes something like this...

If you have two adjoining sinks of water, one of salty water, and one of plain water...and you put a pinhole between them (below the waterlines)...by morning, the water in both sinks will be equally salty.

(The water levels will also be perfectly equal, but that is another part of the story.)

The body water this 'inches lost' system is dealing with, I believe, is the water around the cells, which may also be called 'lymph', as far as I know.

Daisy4 wrote on CureZone about this water and salt balance more than 2 years ago, giving information from the book, 'Water and Salt'...

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=378721#i

The very last section in that post gives a suggestion for a 97 degree bath in a 1% solution of Himalayan crystal salt, for 20 to 30 minutes. The purpose of that bath is to dilute the contents of the lymph fluid to more closely equal the perfect fluid within the cells themselves. The more perfect the lymph fluid, the less need there is for the body to sacrifice cells to dilute the lymph fluid to less toxic levels.

We have trillions of cells, still we can only sacrifice so many before the loss begins to show. Also, a balanced lymph fluid allows the cells to grow new ones...rejuvenating the body.

Now, let's consider the balance of water levels.

If we have an armful of dry laundry we wish to dampen for ironing, one way is to seal the laundry in a waterproof container, with a wet towel. After a while, the towel will be drier and the laundry will be equally damp.

If a dry (and drying) material is applied to the body, and overwrapped, the dry material will attract sweat/lymph fluid and hold some of it, attempting a balance of liquidity, just as the dry clothes will do.

These exchanges take place through the 'pinholes' in our skin called 'pores'.

Beauticians apply clay to faces to dry and draw moisture (and toxins) from the skin.

Pascalite is a fine clay for this purpose, but beauticians will not leave a Pascalite mask on a person's face for more than 15 minutes, because the Pascalite is so efficient it will draw too much oil and water from the skin...leaving it too dry and irritated.

Of course, a company will not tell you their formula. They certainly don't want you to do it at home and lose them their fee. Worse, they don't want you to set up business in the next street as their competition.

This is silly, also of course, because there are so many people needing the service that any one company couldn't handle all the possible business, even at twice the price.

Still, I would be far more comfortable knowing the ingredients they use, and even the sources of the ingredients, and the health skill levels of the operators.

(Basically I am a devout chicken. Besides, I don't have the cash. Beauticians have been known to close up shop and leave town when they see me coming. Heh, heh.)

Forgive me for being a wet blanket. It's been that kind of a day.

I really do hope that everyone who tries this has wonderful, healthy results.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)