CureZone   Log On   Join
My Acne is Gone

Views: 7,334
Published: 14 years ago

My Acne is Gone

When I found out that 90% of all Acne is caused by microscopic mites that live in the face, I did a test to see if mine was caused by demodex mites. It was. I got rid of the Acne with zz cream from demodex solutions. Use google to search for it if you are interested. It took eight months for my face to clear. The first two weeks were horrible. It looked like I was in some kind of horrible accident. Once my face finally cleared, I started cleansing with Ponds Cold Cream daily and I haven't had an outbreak in months. It might be possible to get rid of them with cold cream alone as it suffocates them. But the zz peels your face so you can get to deeper levels of skin, so maybe not. If cold cream will get rid of them, it is cheaper to use. You will have lots of whiteheads when the mites start dying off. I mean lots of them. Thousands. Be prepared.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)