CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please advise

cityman Views: 1,219
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 889,054

Re: please advise

i did not have any of the symptoms you suggested - no saliva or fluttering. it went away after an hour or so.

i am not sure i will use tseti's methods- 3 eggs, 4 limes and 1 tbs of olive oil and then drink later on 1 quart of water plus to induce bm. i was having bm every day.

but today, because i do not do enemas while doing the liver cleanse, i actually had my first colonic today. not bad - interesting. as far as the colon therapist was concerned- i was fine.

i was disappointed cause there was no stones; at the end there were some little green colorings- which he said came from the liver.

i am not sure i will ever do a liver cleanse again. i did it the best way i knew how. maybe i have to find a better method.

i looked around and someone posted doing the humaworm was like doing a liver cleanse. i actually like the concept of parasite cleanse.

i feel fine and i am wondering if i have any stones. i may have to try it again to satisfy my curiosity.

any thoughts anyone? thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)