CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on sources of Lugols if possible, please

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
want2beclean Views: 1,679
Published: 13 years ago

Update on sources of Lugols if possible, please

I know how things are changing regarding getting 5% Lugols come July or so. I had gotten some Lugols from MedEx way back at the beginning, when Trapper got his, right before they "backordered" it off their catalog. So I got very spoiled at the great price, and am hesitant to pay so much to JCrows' (please don't take offense, Crows, I am a lower-income individual, and every single penny counts). But I know I need to get another quart to stash away for the future, and was wondering what the current offerings are out there. Has anyone had any problem with Clarkson? An update is appreciated.

I have been a very silent observer of this forum for some time, not nearly as vocal as I was. I find the topics are wandering at times, but I still love you guys and read every day and preach the Iodine gospel to all I encounter. As the Master said, "if they don't want what you have, shake the dust off your shoes as you leave". So dont fret when people look at you like you're crazy. They all say I look better then ever, but cringe when I tell them how I got there. They want to know how my hair started growing so fast, and why my skin glows, and flinch when I explain. Someone said "oh, my aunt lucy used two drops a day of Iodine for her arthritis" and I said I use 10, and he said "oh that's too much" and I went through the length of time I have been using it, the results, and then threw in the zinger about how people are painted damn near head to toe with it before surgery, and that sorta shut him up, heehee.

I am currently using about 8 drops a day, once a day, feeling pretty saturated, as more makes me a little schizy now, when it didn't before, and note no detox now, no sore breasts still -AMAZING!!!!- weight loss slooowwwww. Greater energy, better clarity. I do get a sort of tan pee, not brown, but a pretty sort of tannish color. If pee can be called pretty. Thought it would make a nice wall paint color. :)

Keep on keepin' on....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)