CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on sources of Lugols if possible, please

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
want2beclean Views: 1,634
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 890,061

Re: Update on sources of Lugols if possible, please

Sorry it took so long to get back, I had a long work day! The recommendations that were made to me at that time as I recall was to salt load and take the vitamin C and selenium. I did 1/2 tsp of Hawaiian Sea Salt in 1 qt. water twice a day, and did about 4,000 mg Vitamin C spread out over the hours, not all at one time. I couldn't tolerate the selenium at 200mcg, so I do 100, even now. I am not doing a salt water protocol at this time. I do, however use Sea Salt more than ever, and am slowly doing away with table salt . I never, ever drink soda, not diet or otherwise, so I really get the water in me. As I recall, I did not stop taking iodine,and I did adjust after about a week of discomfort. To be honest the first week I started taking it, I got what I thought was the flu. And maybe it was, but I was pretty ill. That or a major detox of old stored up garbage. Let me explain. I was a Sugar junkie growing up. Extremely eating disordered, and I was someone who could and would eat a can of frosting or a 1 pound chocolate bar, to medicate myself against the abuse in my home. I believe that I have had years of stored toxins to release. But today, I feel better than I can ever remember feeling, barring some aches and pains of being 44 and an old accident injury. I would say to you to give it patience, and try the salt thing. I believe that works. Lots of water to flush, watch out for processed foods. Today I stay as close to "homemade" as I can and would not dare eat a Healthy Choice or a Hamburger Helper and as a result I no longer want to eat a can of frosting.

Don't give up five minutes before the miracle. I was not sure it was detox, but being how I had never experienced what I was feeling, and being how all the good cz-ers figured I was detoxing, I tend to believe that is what it was. I think I was crabby, too back then.

I did stop once for a couple of days, and I regretted that. I think that post is still around somewhere, where I started eating crappy food uncontrollably and even the dreaded Hamburger Helper. Needless to say, I got right back on my Iodine the next day. I won't stop now, and don't think I ever will.

I think you start to listen to your body, and it tells you if it is too much or too little iodine. I may be a little too little, I am still "listening".

I probably said too little in way too many words but hope I helped. Stick around it is so cool once you get past the yuckies.

Oh yeah, I also have started being very aware of what might be: brominated, flouridated, chlorinated, medicated, outdated, inundated or over-rated!!! Those are the things I avoid.

My breath, sweat and even farts are clean now. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (2)