CureZone   Log On   Join
Food poisoning ?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

  Views: 1,537
Published: 14 years ago

Food poisoning ?

A week ago i bought a jar of Wild Mushrooms Brushetta, it tasted pretty good but ever since i've been feeling sick. For the first about 4 days i had the taste of it in my mouth, so i thought it was just indigestion, i took some digestive enzymes
and now i don't taste it anymore, but ever since i have a stomach pain and its not going away. Its not a constant pain, it comes and goes, any idea what i could do about this ???

I took some oil of oregano, milk thistle and enzymes but it does'nt seem to help.
Any advice would be helpfull, thank you.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.250 sec, (1)