CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You CAN do these at home!!

changeisgood Views: 2,256
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 888,896

Re: You CAN do these at home!!

Sorry for the delay in replying :0)

Different "stuff" produces different results. The two I use the most are probably dead sea clay, which pulls out toxins and tightens, but is very drying and aloe vera gel, which is super nourishing and moisturizing to skin.

I normally either steam or take a very warm shower for about 20 minutes (I have a portable steamer I bought on eBay for $90 that I would not trade for a million bucks). Then, I either smear the clay or gel all over (you can also just wrap specific areas, but I find that it's most refreshing to hit it all).

The "wrap" actually consists of long strips of cloth with varying degrees of elasticity. Once you are greased up, so to speak, you begin with an end of a rolled wrap and basically just wrap yourself up like a mummy.

Then, you wait. Variations included rebounding, which is a double whammy on the lymph, sitting in steam or sauna (or just your bathroom where steam is present). I used to do a hour, which most agree is the outer limit of efficacy - also, you've spent some time trussing yourself up!

It's a relatively small investment, once you have the wraps (they are washable) and it's a pretty cheap way to detox your everything! Also, you do lose inches and they stay off. When you wake up the morning after, you will feel fantastic, lighter, etc..

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)