CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
zyxw Views: 15,531
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 889,572

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Dear Anna,

It was good to read you last post. You sound as if you are still battling this thing on all fronts. You amaze me with the good ideas you come up with to treat yourself...you are your best physician that's for sure.

My tooth caused me lots of problems...(I went in thinking that it would be alright)...but I needed to go to the dentist 3 more times...I had to sleep with the hotwater bottle on it for 2 weeks. It formed what is called a 'dry cavity' I think...I was probably a bit rough with the salt water rinses and washed out the blood clot a few times...(It still feels funny, but is getting better.)

I had the Mirina put in yesterday and they scraped my insides to check for those abnormal cells again. I had a wierd reaction when I got up...(it was quite painful) anyhow I must have gone into shock when I was driving myself home as my bottom lip and right arm shook uncontolably for the next 8 hours! (I don't like this getting old stuff!!!!) Anyhow mum must have sensed something wrong as she came round and knocked on my door at 3.30am (in the morning)....I was awake with the pain but was quite shocked to see her there....(it was good to see her). Had no sleep yet again but managed to hold my belly all day and made it to school to hand in my report cards. Monday is a public holiday so I thought I could limp through today.. (and I did). My bleeding finally stopped after 81 days...(but it started up again yesterday after the scraping...hope it stops quickly).

My skin has been great for almost 2 weeks now Anna.....nothing....no cocoons, no black filiaments, no 'grits'.....nothing....my nervous system has calmed righ down and I am able to sleep....the black specks I saw last week scared me and I had a few 'stings' but nothing has developed....my skin is great. I will get some B2 for the spots....on the holidays I will see a lazer clinic and see what is involved in getting rid of those 'spider veins'....

I was so glad to hear you are going to North Carolina for a break!!!yeh!!! The change in climate as you say may get rid of this thing....(I hope so). Keep working on those sinusus of yours....you'll beat this thing. The weather is getting cooler at the moment and the days are just lovely!! Had to wear a jumper to school today...I love our winters here....

Anyhow Anna....you have a lovely break...eat well, sleep well, live well and just plain enjoy yourself!!!! I'll catch up with you when you come back and look forward to hearing of your improvements. Sending lots of love.....

Your friend from Down Under
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

9.578 sec, (2)