CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acupuncture?

loobyloo Views: 2,578
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 889,750

Re: Acupuncture?

That's it exactly! I have had this for nearly 14 years, and have been to countless doctors, mopts of whom say I must have an anciety disorder, even though I'm telling I'm NOT feeling anxious about anything! Like you say, I can be in the most relaxed state, but still have this underlying nervousness/jittery feel - I even felt like this on a beach holiday in Thailand, where I certainly wasn't worrying about anything! I have been to see psychologists and counsellors and various other therapists in case I do have some kind of emotional issue, the last of which I saw in March this year, who pretty much told me there's nothing wrong with me 'in my head' :-) Which I have always known, but docs, who don't know what's wrong with you, are quick to jump at the depression/anxiety angle. Subsequently I have been on and off antidepressants for years, but even while on them I have still had all the usual symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)