CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still broken out and various other symptoms?

Views: 1,304
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 891,232

Re: Still broken out and various other symptoms?

I am about 3 weeks into the raw diet too. I don't know about the medication/ afflictions you have as it pertains to the diet. However, I am still "detoxing" very heavily. I am tired all the time (could sleep for 10 hours with no relief), have massive break outs on my face, scalp, and arms, and my skin is flakey. Not to mention the emotional roller-coaster I am on. Seems like the last "addiction" I had was food and it was the last thing covering up all my life's dramas. Now I have things surface from years ago like they are brand new. You are forced to deal with them now like all the other "toxic" things your body is clearing out.

I have more energy for workouts and think clearly about the "dramas" and are enlightened on them but the detox is incredible! The only thing I have tried that works is going 100% raw to make the detox faster. Fruit makes me moody or gives me bursts of energy with burnouts later. I have read that green drinks slow the process down (make it bearable but drag it out) and eating brown rice cooked every 3 days slows it down too. Try checking it out online like goneraw.com or google raw foods detox, you'll get loads of forums with all kinds of information. Good luck and great health. I figure if the detox is this bad, the benefits will be amazing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)