CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Almost 5 weeks pregnant but no symptoms!!! Is that strange. Why would this be happening? I should be sick by now.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
More
newmother Views: 8,946
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 889,616

Re: Almost 5 weeks pregnant but no symptoms!!! Is that strange. Why would this be happening? I should be sick by now.

Hello,
I went to the health food store today to get some extra iodine. I already have it my prenatal but based on your information I feel that I need more especially since I had cysts my first pregnancy. I am nearly 7 weeks along now so I hope its not too late to start adding extra. I am told that I should also add fish oil but I can't find a brand I can trust. What about the mercury? Is there a brand that you could recommend? Well the health food store did not have straight Iodine but they had kelp which has 225mcg plus I get 150 mcg from the prenatal and I also take a whole food multi called juice plus. The juice plus just tells me what fruits and veggies are ground up in the powder but it does not give me the amounts of each of the antioxidants that I am getting. I'm sure that I am getting a ton from that though because its from real organic fruits and veggies. There are over 15,000 phyto chemicals in one apple. I have absolutly no morning sickness or fatigue this pregnancy like I did during the first. It was still mild during my first pregnancy but I did have some things going on like slight fatigue and some nausea here and there. This time I feel nothing. I don't even feel pregnant. Does this mean I could be having a girl??? My first was a boy. Well I really appreciate all your info, I have printed out your posts. I am also going to start juiceing too. Do you think this is too much?? Too much nutrition? I was thinking that my body will just get rid of what I don't use. I will keep you up dated on how the pregnancy goes. I think I am going to go for the VBAC at home. I looked at laura shanleys web site and its very empowering. Unless complications arise in the pregnancy this is the route I am going. With Jake It was 8 hours from 1 cm to 10 cm by the time they ended up doing the C-sction I was fully dialted. It says it my medical records and I also felt them pushing him up back up the birth canal. I am great canidate for VBAC because I opened up all the way on the inside. This gives me some peace of mind. If I do this at home I think I will progress even faster and perhaps the labor will take 4 hours this time rather than 8. We shall see though. I am praying and relying on God. I hope I get the birth that I truly want.

Thanks again

Sarah :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)