CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks unyquity

Views: 14,703
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 892,464

Thanks unyquity

Thanks for taking the time to compile all this stuff for everyone. Yes, I spent way too much money on my Iodine too. Never again!

My husband and I both use it. My husband has had this rash on his arm- from sitting at his desk for long periods of time; this is what one of the dermatologist said. My husband went to three doctors, and they all gave a different diagnoses. A year later, my husband still has this rash. I convinced my husband to use the Iodine on his arm. It irritates the good skin if he uses it everyday, but for the most part- it is about 80% healed. I hope that I will never be without iodine!!! The medical establishment can kiss my @$$. After the laws pass, I’ll have to order my lugol’s Iodine through my husband’s lab. He's a scientist so it shouldn’t be difficult to get the 5% concentration, and it will probably be cheaper. I hope!

Ana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)