CureZone   Log On   Join
A Different Way To do Business / Long Post

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ladylove Views: 14,584
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 892,464

A Different Way To do Business / Long Post

Hi Forumfolk :),

My opinion about jcrows vs the rest of Iodine sources:

I look at the organization my business will support.

Jcrows didn't *have* to put all that (Great and little-known) Jarvis info out there. The fact that the info is there makes a statement to me about the rest of the business.

Less expensive stuff is certainly available from other places, but jcrows has taken the leap to help make Humanity a healthier race, and that fact is important to me.

So what if it's a business? A business owner must somehow keep food on the table and support themselves.

What else should he do? Go into debt to buy the stuff in bulk, then buy smaller containers and labels, and hand-pour this known-to-be-challenging halogen and give it away, all on his off-hours from the fulltime dayjob with which he supports himself?? While reading the papers daily to determine whether what he is doing has become illegal overnight? How many people would/could do that?

I say back off of adversarialism toward jcrows just because he/they are also a business.

I'm glad he/they put the webpage up. That took a lot of time to organize, and it takes time to maintain. I'm also glad jcrow contributes to this board.
I'm glad he/they are in business. I want them to stay that way. I'd like to see a lot more businesses with humanitarian information and objectives, might turn this world around a little..

If I can give jcrows my business I will. If I cannot afford jcrows right now, I shall locate another source to meet my immediate needs, but IMO that is no reason to target jcrows.

I am not arguing with anybody. I think it's great that Uny put in the time to try to find other less expensive sources for Lugol's. I am grateful to those who checked out the other links and provided information about them.

I just don't think it's right to be mad at jcrows because he/they may have things to pay for in addition to the actual cost of a bottle of Lugol's, and his prices reflect it.

My $.019999..

Good Health To All of Us,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.328 sec, (1)