CureZone   Log On   Join
Uhmmm, the topic was Lugol's purity and price...Re: That's a Big Pharma/Toxic Corporation tactic!

unyquity Views: 14,465
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 892,991

Uhmmm, the topic was Lugol's purity and price...Re: That's a Big Pharma/Toxic Corporation tactic!

...NOT Ana, nor whether or not whether or not you felt there was anything wrong with my post.

You clearly indicated that grades of chemicals make no difference in the human body. >>> seen the tables that mark the differences in these higher grades. they dont make a real difference in vivo. they make a difference in vitro.<<<

I disagreed. You brought up ANA? ...rather than defend/prove your statement.

You used a known psych tactic to defend the price/pureness of Lugol's from jcrows <
I pointed out your tactic (error? whatever). You mention/reply to my post that only one person in a few hours has reported buying Lugol's from any source on the list I posted..which has nothing to do with my post

It seems quite clear that your support of an overpriced supplier has nothing to do with making sure others get a good bargain OR a more pure product. (If I had the time, I would locate the several posts where you accused jcrows of price gouging/similar)...and now you've totally changed your tune? You knew about jcrows website AND the upcoming ban when you were accusing jcrows of taking advantage of people and overcharging. For heaven's sakes trapper, jcrows admits he orders from Ricca, and Ricca is HALF the price...yet you're claiming to "flush out a troublemaker" because she noted a Lugol's list with better prices a BSA?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were taking tips/hints from BigPharma.

And you close with a comment about MY ego? Me n' my intent for people to know & see the truth are doing quite well - without ANY egoic or 'fishy' posts.

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)