CureZone   Log On   Join
Feedback - looking for answers!

flyboy737 Views: 1,309
Published: 15 years ago

Feedback - looking for answers!

We need to answer the question, "why is this happening," before we can answer, "what can we do about it?"
A few things to think about:
Every human being on the face of the earth has unpleasant odor internally, i.e. inside the colon or bladder. The difference being, 99.9% of them can take a shower and brush their teeth and are good for the day. Most of us, on the other hand, after doing the same, have nil, if any, result. Why?? The first thing we might want to consider is the common ground we all share? Once we get this information, we may be able to divide into catagories according to symtoms.
It may be helpful to begin answering the following questions:
- Would most of you agree that this is a problem internally? That this can not be solved with a new mouth wash or new, improved kind of soap.
- Is this associated with various foods you eat?
- Does stress make the symtoms worse?
- Is this a BB, BO, or both, problem?
I'm not in the medical field, however, I know that a simple blood test can yield a wealth of information on the health of an individual. Would it be beneficial for, say, 5 or 10 of us to go through this, and then share the results. Maybe there is some kind of deficiency or imbalance. One thing for sure, there is a difference, somewhere, somehow, when compared to the majority of people we run into on a daily basis. If we can discover this, it would be a step towards finding answers.
Thanks to all of you for the comments, and for being so open and honest. Thanks to those who are trained in the medical field for your very valuable input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)